As part of the team, you’ll:
- Collaborate with various client and internal teams on solution design and technical specifications
- Design, develop and maintain custom software solutions
- Plan your day to day work by collaboratively defining user stories, acceptance criteria, and estimates as well as working towards a quality deliverable while adhering to the overall project scope
- Work with relevant parties to ensure the quality and integrity of your development is maintained throughout the entire project lifecycle
Skills and experience that we are looking for in your application:
- C# MVC
- SQL SERVER - Querying, Reporting, Design, Development & Maintenance
- ASP.NET - MVC, web forms
- Kentico CMS or equivalent .Net based CMS.
- Cloud experience – Azure
- Building and managing cloud-based solutions
- Significant experience with design, development, workflows and implementation on the SharePoint platform
- Demonstrated project experience in SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Online
- K2 Workflow Experience
- Understanding with design patterns (e.g. dependency injection) and best practice
- Advanced knowledge of managing source control and DevOps
- At least 2+ years Development experience in a commercial setting
- Working in Agile development environments.
- Good communication, documentation and analytical thinking skills
If this sounds like you, please upload your CV and we’ll be in touch.